When someone uses a Cpap/Bpap machine, it becomes necessary to take care of its hygiene. This is a list of SoClean Cpap Cleaning reviews to help you educate yourself. The Cpap/Bpap machine gives the air pressure through a mask, which you have to fasten tightly around your face before you lay down to sleep. The air pressure goes directly into your airway, leading to a comfortable sleep. If the mask is used daily and not disinfected properly, cultivation and spreading of infections may occur.
There are not many easy ways to clean and/or disinfect a Cpap/Bpap machine mask. You have to disassemble everything first, which is a difficult job on its own. After however way you choose to sanitize the mask, reassembly is another ordeal you have to go through. Some people even fail to assemble the parts properly, and end up having to send it off to a professional. It is not even something that you can ignore, or let go off.
The main reason you should choose the SoClean Cpap Cleaner is that it saves you the trouble of the disassembly and reassembly process. With its high quality disinfecting technique, all you have to do is place your mask inside the sanitizing unit. The package also comes with some filters for the machine, as well as a neutralizing wash, and a hose. It is a complete system for your health safety. Before deciding something so vital for yourself, you should stay our article SoClean Cpap Machine Cleaner reviews.
People who use Cpap/Bpap machines often tend to ignore their disinfection regimen. This, almost always leads to increased infections rate. Sometimes, it may also prove to be fatal, without anyone realizing the root cause. The main reason of people neglecting the whole cleaning process, is its difficulty. SoClean Cpap Cleaner is here to solve that problem!
The most distinguishing feature about the SoClean Cpap Cleaner, is that it does not require water or disinfectant. The machine uses the same technique that is used in water purification, and in produce handling. It claims to kill 99.9% of the harmful microorganisms, which may have found their place into your Cpap/Bpap mask. The sanitizing unit is so versatile, that you are given the option to insert the hose from the right, or the left. There is nothing that you have to, except placing your mask and hose in the machine, and starting it up. If you’ve read our article how to clean a CPAP machine you’ll have learned that the most important thing to look.
List of Top 3 SoClean Cpap Cleaners Reviews
This is the most premium, and the most complete package of the SoClean Cpap Cleaner set. It includes everything you need to use the system without any hindrances. Almost everyone who has bought this premium package is satisfied with it. SoClean 2 Premium Package is number one on our best Cpap Cleaner list.
The machine claims to be able to work with all types of sleep equipment. It is also made clear, that you only have to set the machine up once. There is no requirement to operate the unit, other than the items provided inside this package. It is a very easy way to get yourself saved from infections.
This machine does not require any water to be put into the unit to sanitize your mask and hose. The design is sleek, stylish, and the main unit comes in white color. There are indicator lights on the front side, and options to insert the hose from both left and right sides. The footprint is also small.You can insert the hose from either left, or right side.
Key Features and Specifications
- A user manual – explaining the whole machine and the process to the user, with step-by-step installation.
- The main unit – where you put the mask in directly, without disassembly. It also gives you the option to insert the hose from both sides, left and right.
- 3 adapters for the machine – serves the function of providing power to the main machine. You can see that the manufacturer takes care of the users in this cleaner
- A 1 oz. Pre-Wash – for the initial setup of the machine.
- A side slot plug – to be fitted in the side that is not being used to connect the hose.
- A power adapter – to connect to the power source..
- A universal injection fitting – the part where the hose of the mask connects.
- A cartridge filter – to be placed inside the unit, for the sanitizing process..
- The side slot plug secures the side that is not being used.
- The pre-wash rids the unit of germs even before starting it for the first time..
- The indicator lights in the front of the machine make it easier to understand the process.
- The design of the machine is sleek, shiny, and beautiful.
- Attractive and decent looking.
This is another product package by SoClean. This is a smaller set than the premium package, but nevertheless, it also has enough items in the set, for a good start. The specialty of this package is that it contains a RedMed Airsense 10 Adapter, something that has never been done before.
As SoClean makes all of its machines, the unit this package has, also does not require any water or disinfectant. The package weighs 8.6 lbs. It is clearly heavier than the premium package, because of the Airsense 10 adapter sent with it. The machine keeps your mask, hose, and water reservoir dry. The chamber of the main unit is able to clean most types of masks, even nasal pillow masks as well.
This package contains much fewer items than the premium one. That is due to the fact that this package includes the Airsense 10 adapter, making it a way easier set up to use for the customer. This is the second most favorite set of the SoClean 2 Cpap Cleaner, as chosen by the people who use it. The adapter given inside the package makes it all the more special for the customers.
Key Features and Specifications
- The main machine – to sanitize and clean your mask, hose, and water reservoir.
- Airsense 10 adapter – makes it easier to attach the mask and hose to the machine. All of the packages sold by the manufacturer.
- SoClean neutralizing Wash – to clean the machine with, before use.
- Cartridge filter kit – in order for the user to be able to change the previous filter easily..
- Has extra cartridge filter kit, enabling the user to change and clean the cartridge filter on their own.
- The Airsense 10 Adapter lets the machine work in a much better way.
- Cleans 99.9% harmful pathogens and molds in the mask, hose, and water reservoir..
- The front indicator lights are on during the whole cleaning cycle..
- The machine is easy to clean, as the package contains the SoClean neutralizing wash..
- Most masks can be sanitized in the main unit, like nasal pillow masks, Cpap masks, and Bipap masks.
- The first set up might prove to be difficult for some users.
3. SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer Bundle with Adapter for Respironics DreamStation, 12 CPAP Filters
The unique feature of this package is the fact that it comes with an adapter for Respironics DreamStation, along with a set of 12 Cpap filters, Cpap hose, and cleaning wipes for your mask.
This package does not come with the most number of products, but the items it does come with, make it the best seller product. The package weighs 8.8 lbs, which is the heaviest in all 3 top products discussed in these CPAP Cleaner. This set has left the premium package behind, because of the Respironics DreamStation adapter. This is because the mentioned product is very difficult to clean, and its adapters and cleaners and uncommon. This package makes it very convenient for the user, to clean and disinfect their DreamStation.
Like many other types of sleeping equipment products, DreamStation also needs additional items to let them be cleaned by a machine. Opening these products up by yourself, cleaning them, and then assembling them again, is too big of a task for most people. That is why the manufacturer of SoClean Cpap Cleaner has included an adapter for this specific machine. It helps the common person to be able to disinfect their own sleeping machine.
Key Features and Specifications
- The main machine – to sanitize all the parts of your sleeping equipment..
- Unscented Cpap mask wipes – to give you an additional sense of cleanliness, by clearing the more visible particles on your mask.
- Cpap filters – original filters given as a complementary gift by the manufacturer.
- Cpap hose – generic Cpap hose, to use as a replacement.
- Adapter for Respironics DreamStation – to help you disinfect and clean your DreamStation.
- It’s very versatile in works without addition of any kind of disinfectant, or outside sanitizer.
- Produces ozone, and that is its method of disinfection.
- The DreamStation adapter makes it much easier for users to clean their machine.
- The cleaning wipes for the mask enable the user to clean the visible molds, debris, and other particles on their mask.
- The Cpap filters that are included in the package let the user easily change the filter already inside the unit, without the trouble of purchasing another set.
- Does not consume a lot of time in the process.
- Nothing other than insertion of the mask and hose has to be done.
Their function is to rid your Cpap, Bpap, and other masks of pathogens. It’s very necessary to not let these microorganisms live inside your mask, and to do that, you need to find a way to properly clean your equipment. That’s why this list has been compiled, of Reviews For SoClean Cpap Cleaner. Now, almost everything is done by machines, and so should cleaning your Cpap mask. You absolutely do not have to go through the ordeal of disassembly and reassembly ever again! Make the right choice, choose SoClean.